Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why am I still awake?

I have nothing to say, really.  That makes me very sad.  Just sort of wanted to share some pics and possibly a few rambling thoughts.  The weather's making me cloudy, and I think I need some pills.  Or maybe just some sunshine.  Whatever...

My kid is so cute.  And that's all I have to say about that.  Obviously taken Christmas morning...he was so funny.  When he dumped out his stocking, he rifled through the loot and then said "Not a single lump of coal!"  How cute is that?  I'll kill you over him...

My cousins, Shereela and Dewayne on Christmas night.  Shereela is going to have a small fit when she sees I've posted this.  And probably an even larger one when she sees this:

I don't know what Brad's doing there...being silly.  We were all chock-full of holiday cheer.  I still haven't taken down my Christmas tree.  I'm thinking of throwing a blanket over it and calling it a sculpture.
I was going to load a picture that I took of the moon with a halo around it on New Year's Eve here, but:
1. It's on my phone, and I am tired of trying to make it work tonight(this morning?).  Too technical for my way exhausted brain to figure out how to hack my Razr right now.
2. I think the halo didn't show up in the pic.  I couldn't get far enough back to capture it really.  Also, I was so very, very, (there's not a word to even do it justice), drunk on New Year's I'm not quite sure there was, in fact, a halo around the moon.   Really...super stumbling, floating, eye-jarring, purple-tongue, slurring, highly un-sexy, sloppy sloshed.  It was a good night.
Moving on...

I thought it was cool.  Extremely foggy, and all the twinkly lights.  No, I wasn't drunk...I don't think...

We've been having some spectacular sunsets lately.  Imagine this one without all the phone/power lines.  So, I'm not a great photographer.  I don't aspire towards that.  Revel in the beauty and tune out the reality.  That's what I try to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment