Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What the Hell?

So, I removed the hate-filled blog I posted yesterday.  I apologize to all of you for being such a mean, mean girl.  Honestly, the only reason I think I care is because I don't want people to think I'm the one who copied.  That's lame.  I'm such a loser.  Sometimes the Alabama redneck in me escapes.  Usually when I'm menstrual.
Anyway...thanks for not totally ripping on me for being such a witch. 
And to clarify...the survey that's going around that says it was made by me, was, in fact, not.  My friend Miranda made it and I want to give her credit.  A hypocrite I am not.  Thanks Miranda :)  I felt very small when I realized what an effort everyone made to give me credit, so as not to anger the beast.  And that one wasn't even me. 
New man coming Tuesday!!!  I finally got my testosterone pumping again.  If you all even care anymore...
PS--Cliff wants me to tell you that he's a pirate.  (He smiled when he saw that I actually wrote this in at his request.  I love my child.)

No comments:

Post a Comment