Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holy Crap

Adam Levine is so nummy.  

(Check me out....finishing a blog I started weeks ago!  Go, me!)

OK.  I was watching VH1 this morning, like the old person that I am.  They played the Maroon 5 video that I was harping about a couple weeks ago.  I thought "Oh, hey...I should maybe finish the blog about him.  Damn, he's hot.  Stop grinding coffee beans, Brad, so I can immerse myself in his sexiness."  

I didn't collect a ton of pics on this one.  He's hard to find solo.  And I don't want to spend a lot of time elaborating on why he's so...delicious.  Cause you can kind of see that for yourself.  

Former dork, super skinny, occasionally sings in a high falsetto a la Jordan Knight.  Talks filth.  Probably his bark is much worse than his bite.  But I wouldn't mind finding out for myself.

Enjoy.  I will do better next time.  Promise.  Thanks for playing. ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment