Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's Wrong With Me?

I'm so tired.  That's nothing new, really.  I am always tired.  At any moment during the day, I feel like I could crawl right back in the bed and sleep another 6 hours.  And it's not just "Oh, I want to get in the bed and lie down"...it's like, sitting here right now, typing this, I am having trouble keeping my eyes open.  I'm sleeping at night.  I just can't seem to get enough.
And on top of all that...I have discovered that my anti-social-ness increases in direct proportion to my age.  I don't want to go anywhere or do anything anymore.  I want to be at home and I don't want anyone here (besides Brad and Cliff, that is).  I don't want to visit anyone or have anyone visit me.  It pisses me OFF when the phone rings because that's someone on the other end wanting a minute of my life.  I'm angry when I drive.  I don't even want to shop!  (this may have something to do with the fact that I can't afford to)  I find absolutely nothing (but the computer) interesting in any way.  I need a vacation and can't afford to take one. 
Aren't I a whiny cow?

No comments:

Post a Comment