Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Because I care

So...I don't know if this is merely for my amusement, or if it's because I want to share.  In fact, who cares?  Just accept that it is.  I promise come August it'll all be over. 
I don't know that I can commit to a new daily object of lust, but I'm gonna shoot for a weekly, anyway.  Lust with me, if you will.  Or bash me for being a complete freak of nature.  Whatever...
So as not to bore you completely, I won't harp on Mr. Urie from P!ATD.  Although, I have to say in his defense, he's worthy of a full two-week stint.  Maybe we'll revisit him later in the summer when I'm tired of everyone else.  This week's will be:

Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.  (And how fitting is it that's he's posed in front of a The Who poster?)  Why?
1. Apparently, I have a thing for boys in eyeliner.
2. He's funny.  And a little crazy.
3. He's a complete dork.  He makes me think about all the guys in high school that you never even consider.  Like the weird guys whose names you can't remember.  If he'd been in high school with me, I imagine I would have thought he was totally gross.  And now, it makes me wonder about the actual real guys that I went to school with.  Were they smoldering under the surface, poised to become the, slightly naughty, eyeliner-wearing, rocking guitar-playing boys of the future?  (Since I don't recognize any members of any popular bands from back in the day, I'm going to assume the answer to that question is "No".  But anyway...that's what he makes me think of.)
4. I'm a total sucker for guys who paint their fingernails. (Funny story on this topic, involving Brad...remind me to tell you sometime.)  I know it's stupid.  I know it's unattractive.  It just says something about a guy if he's OK with wearing fingernail polish.  I don't mean to tell you exactly what it means.  For Pete, it could mean he likes to accessorize.  For me, it means he's not a redneck, and that's very important to me.
5. (And most important to his hotness)  This boy always looks like he's just finished doin' it.  He's equipped with just the right amount of slimy to be sexy, not skanky.
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment