Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hello...Hello...Hello...Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

I will warn you that it is almost Brendon Urie time again.  And you may beg for him. 
This week's man sort of sneaked up on me.  After work Saturday, I came home, showered, blah, blah, blah, and then sat down in front of the TV around 1:15.  Because it was a weekend schedule, Rachael Ray wasn't coming on channel 53 at 1:30.  I could tell because Iron Chef was on and it's an hour long show.  Anyway...I decide to flip around and see what's on (cause I'm that much of a dude).  One channel up to 54 brings me to FX and "28 Days Later".  I don't know what possessed me to actually sit there till 3 in the morning watching that garbage.  Maybe it was...

Cillian Murphy (pronounced KILL-ian). I first discovered Cillian while watching the (equally bad, but far more entertaining) movie "Red Eye".

During this movie I only wanted 1) For it to end and 2)For him to bang Rachel McAdams. I so thought it was gonna happen. That silly bitch. I always root for the bad guy. But how could you not when he's:
1. Irish. As long as he doesn't sound like Brad Pitt in "Snatch", I dig a guy with an Irish brogue. Even better if it's lilting.
2. Got such a gravelly, evil voice. He also played the Dr. Jonathan/Scarecrow character in last summer's Batman Begins.

I'm assuming his voice lent itself well to this role. I wouldn't know because I fell asleep during this movie at the drive-in. Only because I didn't know Cillian was in it till after. Christian Bale and Katie Holmes bore me REALLY bad.
3. Equipped with such amazing blue eyes. They are stunning. All the better to see you with, my dear...

4. Quite forceful, for such a tiny little vegetarian guy. He carries a scary authority even though he's a very, very small person.


I think I've come to realize that I have a thing for powerful men. However, only in the bedroom. I'll kick him in his authoritative nuts if he tries any of that crap anywhere else.
So, are you feeling him? I have some great B&W's that I'll share later this week. I didn't collect any shirtless of him...it's not that hard to find. Just Google "28 Days Later" and you are bound to find one.
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment