Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Man of my Dreams

No kidding. When you actually dream about a guy, there's no fighting it. This is who I dreamt about yesterday while in a fitful, sweaty, bronchitis-induced sleep. And before any of you get wise...it wasn't a sexual dream at all. I was interviewing him. I am a journalist at heart, folks. I had him right there in my subconscious and couldn't even do anything dirty. How boring. Anyway...

Mmm-mmm. The beauty of youth. This boy has been staring out at me from my desktop and singing to me in my car all summer. He's hot, he's smart, he's talented. He has just enough of a demented look to get me going. And, you know about my eyeliner thing.

You must watch this video. Turn off your speakers if you just can't stand to listen. But Brendon is so mm-mm-mm in this video that you absolutely have to watch. The smile at the end of the video...I feel it in my knees. Those lips...those eyes...the suggestion of kink...that ass...Which ass you ask? Why this one, of course:

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?
Also, go to ifilm.com or music.yahoo.com or whatever site you like to watch videos and watch "I Write Sins Not Tragedies". Do it now. Watch when the guy blows the glitter and Brendon says "Yes!" Sexy. Gets me every time. My head spins around like Linda Blair's (minus the pea soup) no matter what I'm doing when that moment comes in the video. 
Rowr...

No comments:

Post a Comment