Tuesday, November 29, 2011

PMS is going to be the cause of prison time for me eventually

Good thing I don't own a gun or I'd be laying waste to several people right now.  Mainly the pressure washers outside who didn't deem it important to inform me that they were about to clean the outside of the building and subsequently soak my balcony.  When I went out to smoke and saw, I got the bag of charcoal we had out there beside the grill (now wet on one side), my glass candleholder thing, and pissed.
Then, the dumbass with the hose climbs a ladder and puts himself on MY FREAKING BALCONY.  I don't know he's there until he is shooting water inside my house through the crack in the French doors.  I run over and lock the door cause these goobers are so supremely unprofessional, I don't put it past him to walk in and open up my fridge to see what's for lunch.
When I hear him stop spraying for a moment, I venture outside to smoke again and find that he's now turned over my grill and knocked all the effin charcoal out.  Plus, handy that MY chair was on MY balcony so that he could have somewhere to stash his FKIN dirty ass tools.
THEN to top 'er all off, while I'm standing there on MYMYMYMYMY balcony where I go to smoke because I don't smoke in MY friggin house cause that's MY MFIN prerogative, he climbs back up the ladder and onto my balcony beside me, turns the damned hose back on and starts spraying away...WHILE I'M STANDING THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am f***ing livid right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment